Less paper, more functionality
- Reduce paper waste
- Discourage deforestation
- Save money spent on paper & waste disposal
- Enhance security, auditing, and more
No need for physical storage
- Completely store resources online
- No need for additional space to store paper documents
- Omit expenses related to physical storage
Quick & Easy Access
- Quick and efficient way of accessing all information
- Access documents needed urgently even when you are off-site
- Ensure all employees can find what they need through accessing areas that they are permitted to
- Control access to documents at file or folder level for different security groups
- Keep track of who has viewed a document and how the file was modified
- Control sensitive documents
The Benefits of Digitalising Your Data
Work together and stay connected
Allow your team to work together and collaborate anywhere, from any device; Stay organised and connected, with secure shared links, version history, commenting, and multiple users working simultaneously on a file in SharePoint or WEBCON.
Access all the resources you need from a single place
Use a SharePoint intranet to view all the resources you need in a single, central, location. Store, organise, and find and retrieve documents easily through your SharePoint intranet.
Manage the entire document lifecycle
SharePoint can help you classify your documents based on the data they contain, then connect documents that are relevant to eachother, keep them organized and set permissions, keep track of who has interacted with which files, back up data and store it, complying with industry specific retention policies.
Total visibility and control
Enhance visibility and control of documents through SharePoint's robust permission settings, sensitive labels, document versioning, and content approval.
Our Azure Cloud Hosting Portfolio
We can offer a bespoke SharePoint intranet hosted either in Microsoft 365 or on SharePoint Server, to store your document repository, helping your employees become more productive & efficient.
Our Business Process Solutions consultants can design a data compliant WEBCON BPS environment for you to speed up and automate your paperless processes.
Our business intelligence experts can design reports which present the lifecycle of your documents, documents nearing review and / or expiry, and simplify data sharing to other users.